Seriously - easiest recipe ever. Works great with dill, too! My local grocer just happened to have parsley on sale.
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely minced
- 3 tbsp parsley, finely minced
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
- sea salt & pepper
1. Clean, peel, and dice the cucumber. Place in a bowl and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Allow the cucumber to sweat the excess water out. Drain and put it aside.
2. Combine all ingredients and season to taste. Done!