It is Day 15 for my Whole 30 Challenge and here's what has happened so far..
- I'm sleeping like a rock
- My pants feel a bit looser (but just a little bit)
- My cravings for chocolate have been replaced with cravings for sweet potatoes
- I've prepared every single meal I've consumed for the past two weeks
- I'm seeing some really intense back muscles
- Experimenting while cooking has been fun - today I cooked with avocado oil for the first time!
I'm pretty proud of myself for making it this far, I don't think I would have stuck with it if the rules weren't so strict. Although I can definitely see myself fine-tuning my eating habits to mimic the challenge, I don't plan on living without dairy or the occasional treat. Halfway there!